The role’s primary responsibilities can be divided into the following main areas. Experienced C++ programmer to work on algorithmic trading platform for Equities. Responsible for developing, testing, and deploying our trading strategies. Involve in improving the eco system around the trading platform (test environment, framework)
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its four business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking) and Merchant Banking. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
- Experienced C++ programmer to work on algorithmic trading platform for Equities
- Responsible for developing, testing, and deploying our trading strategies
- Involve in improving the eco system around the trading platform (test environment, framework)
Key Experience & Skills
- Proven experience in C++ programming in trading environment in the Financial Industry
- Previous experience in Algorithmic Trading for Equities or previous experience in Trading Systems and Connectivity Systems with high throughput and low latency for Equities as well.
- Experience in technology-driven industry (automotive, video games, motion capture, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge in other programming languages
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Ability to work hands-on and coordinate with key stakeholders
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.