Associate, eFX Trading
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Support our Global electronic foreign exchange business.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Manage trading risk to ensure that all FX positions adhere to internal guidelines and monitor FX market conditions.
- Monitor electronic Foreign Exchange trading flow.
- System administration using UI tools ensure that systems and strategies are functioning as expected and that settings and risk parameters accurately reflect current market volatility.
- Manual pricing and hedging responsibilities to manage off-system trades.
- Provide subject matter expertise in support of electronic sales effort.
- Ability to provide detail on any of the client trading venues and articulate our system’s pricing capabilities.
- General ePlatform support- maintains continuity of pricing, and troubleshoots all related technical issues.
- Collaborate on business requirements for trading system development and enhancements.
- Assist with various testing requirements such as new internal and external product releases or compliance related testing.
- Utilize business intelligence software and data visualization tools to analyze system, liquidity and trading behavior.
- Diligently follow, and document when needed, all operational risk and compliance requirements.
- Experience in an FX trading environment, executing Spot, Forwards, and Swaps efficiently and working with other trading and sales teams.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills necessary for troubleshooting system and pricing issues to improve existing processes and working with a variety of partners and business groups.
- Ability to articulate complex business requirements and work through functional system designs is critical.
- Technical and analytic aptitude and perseverance necessary to effectively work through intricate, pricing and order management strategies, deal routing, and system configurations with quickness and accuracy, and document and communicate as necessary.
- Creativity and the ability to work independently are essential.
- Working with sales, technology, trading, back office, and often directly with clients, demands flexibility and competency in understanding and managing the demands of those varied businesses.
- SQL- data mining and analysis.
- Excel-VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH, Pivots, Validation, VBA Macros, Database.
- MSAcess- Creating/editing local databases and connecting into Excel.
- XMLQlik and/or Tableau- data visualization tools
Vendors / Platforms familiarity:
- FX Connect/Currenex
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.