Assurance – Forensic & Integrity Services- Various Positions
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 07 août 18 2018-08-07
Job summary Our Forensic & Integrity Services professionals assist clients to deal with complex issues related to fraud, forensic accounting, regulatory compliance and business disputes. As a Forensic Consultant, you will technically contribute to client engagements and internal projects. As part of this team,
Our Forensic & Integrity Services professionals assist clients to deal with complex issues related to fraud, forensic accounting, regulatory compliance and business disputes. As a Forensic Consultant, you will technically contribute to client engagements and internal projects. As part of this team, you will assist clients to conduct independent internal investigations and participate in forensic accounting matters to analyze complex financial transactions and accounting irregularities. Working under the supervision of managers and senior managers, you will lead selected investigation work streams and present its findings and recommendations to the client. You will develop work plans and supervise staff accountants in the execution of work steps. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. An important part of your role will be actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture through coaching and counseling staff accountants and helping them to develop their potential.
- Lead engagement teams to assist in performing fraud investigations, forensic accounting engagements and financial and economic damages analyses.
- Collaborate to plan the engagement, direct daily field work, inform managers of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Prepare analyses and draft reports that will be part of the client deliverable.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel and legal counsel.
- Stay informed of business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on the progress.
- Build strong internal relationships within Assurance Services and across other services
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Strong academic record including a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Min. 1-2 years experience (in financial statement audit peak season) with a Big-4 international public accounting firm.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Result-oriented with an attention to details.
- Creativeness and ability to think outside-the-box.
- Willingness to travel.
- Substantial knowledge of PC-based tools, including spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) and databases (Microsoft Access).
- High performers (i.e., exceeding expectation ratings) and professional accountancy certifications (e.g., CICPA, ACCA) are preferred.
- Less experience will be considered as Staff Accountant.