Assurance - Financial Accounting Advisory Services – Project Management Office - Manager
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 08 janv. 18 2018-01-08
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our teams, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity
Our Assurance group is one of the most trusted, respected and influential organizations in the industry. As part of our teams, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability Services, Financial Accounting Advisory Services and Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services.
Join Financial Accounting Advisory Services within Assurance and you will assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance and operational functions.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to provide on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and planning for the implementation of projects.
- Supporting team daily operation by managing project resource allocations and improving workflow.
- Coordinating and scheduling tasks with various teams to accomplish projects.
- Developing plans and solutions for projects for POC activities
- Handling projects in different sectors with Backup and DR solution.
- Controlling project implementation by managing customer development and feedbacks.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Project Management, Computer Science with a strong computer programming component.
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experiences, preferably with experience in handling sizeable projects in the commercial field.
- Articulate with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Ability to establish personal credibility quickly and demonstrate expertise.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Sound knowledge of programming SQL, PHP, Java, Microsoft Dynamics, Java, .Net, SAS or other programming experience.
- CAPM and RMP qualifications
What we look for
- An outstanding leader to a critical practice & important priority to EY growth strategy;
- Highly developed relationships with key commercial and/or finance organizations and; collaborated, partnered and acted as a valued team member, both with internal and external stakeholders;
- Capable of harvesting EYs intellectual property (unique offerings and heritage) and vast industry knowledge into commercially viable product and service offerings; must bring a pragmatic approach to balancing all of EY client-service interests while driving results to achieve desired FAAS growth objectives.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes social insurance and housing, additional commerce insurance, a minimum of 10 days of vacation and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, professionals and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we can make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.