About our client: Due to continuous 2019 fiscal growth within this Internal Audit Team, this group is looking for an additional member to join this Capital Market and Investment Group. The role is for a middle level member to join as a part of the growing business and develop their career.
- Plan, conduct and manage internal audit projects
- Prepare internal audit reports, communicate and report audit findings, and provide recommendations for corrective actions and improvement
- Perform follow up reviews to assess management's progress of implementation of audit recommendations
- Provide internal control advisory services and undertake ad hoc assignments whenever required
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 5+ years of solid internal audit experience gained from sizable financial institutions, preferably Asset Management or Brokerage firms
- Sound knowledge of Capital Market, Asset Management and AML related areas
- With relevant professional qualifications such as CISA/CIA/IIA or equivalent would be an advantage
- Strong communication, team working, problem solving and report writing skills
- Self-motivated, independent and with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English and Chinese is a must
You will be offered a broad exposure in the control field along with fast career progression opportunities and great remuneration package.
Interested parties please reach out to Olivia Kong at 3907 0744 /email@example.com for a confidential discussion.