Audit Manager - Top Tier Canadian Private Bank - No Travel
- Circa 60K HKD
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 18 sept. 17
Top Tier Canadian bank are looking for an audit manager in a standalone audit position reporting to the Head of Internal Audit. The role offers candidates a great platform for a standalone role with no travel to develop their private banking audit skills within a well respected institution. Candidates can come from a business risk/controls background. Only requirements is good knowledge of private banking products. Auditors with 5-7 years worth of audit experience with good private banking knowledge who want a good opportunity with no travel and a great work life balance should apply.
- Execute assigned audit engagements
- Adhere to the implementation of Corporate Audit methodology throughout audit engagement
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and clients
- Establish effective internal controls within the lines of business in Asia by identifying and assessing risks.
- Design internal controls to mitigate risk
- Provide feedback and advice to clients on risks and controls, as appropriate, recommending process improvements that reflect best practices.
- Suggest efficiencies for client service.
- Keep up to date with laws, regulations and corporate policies.
- 5-7 years of experience in audit or related field.
- Formal Accounting qualification. (CIA, CFA, FRM etc)
- Strong background in Private Banking/Asset Management/Wealth Management.
- Good understanding of capital markets products (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Options, Money Market, and Foreign Exchange) would be helpful, but not mandatory.
- Fluency in English Written and Spoken
- Business Level Mandarin, Spoken only