This is an excellent opportunity for a backend developer to join a well-established Hotelier reengineering work within a start-up cultured environment.
Our clients are a listed Hotelier. Currently starting a greenfield project that will improve and change the way users utilize their products. They are hiring backend developers who will be involved in developing and building the system using emerging technologies.
- Build great products and experience for users
- Create enduring solution architectures using techniques such as API-first design and microservices
- Collaborate closely with team lead, product managers, and designers as well as providing estimates, ideas, and insights that will influence team's roadmap.
- Use DevOps tools and practices to deliver quality solutions efficiently
- Apply latest technology and capitalize on advances in applications of data (AI, bots, data science)
- University Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- Strong experience with Java
- Familiar with Angular, node.js and modern frameworks
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Experience working with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Experience working in lean, agile and/or DevOps environment
- Passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools
- Knowledge in cloud computing such as AWS/Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
This role would suit a seasoned backend developer who is passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools. Knowledge of DevOps tools and practices is an advantage.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.