Report to Section Head and to lead subordinates to conduct risk-based compliance in accordance to HKMA requirements.
- Identify regulatory compliance risk and control issues and provide recommendations for improvement
- Coordinate regulatory onsite examinations and CAMEL / Supervisory review process conducted by the regulators
- Conduct risk-based compliance reviews according to the Annual Compliance Review Plan
- Review and monitor staff personal account dealing
- University degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in audit / compliance / compliance review experience in Big 4 or in banking / financial services industry