Bond Settlement Account Officer – 12 months contract
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Resource Solutions
- 13 févr. 18 2018-02-13
See job description
Due to business expansion, our prestigious, Tier 1 corporate and investment banking client, is urgently looking for two headcounts to join in processing settlement of Securities products.
You are someone who will have working concepts of all aspects of capital and money market products (e.g. Bonds, Repo, Derivatives and structured products, etc.) with a focus on Hong Kong, China, and Taiwan. You would have used Bloomberg, Reuters, Kondors, Murex, or other related systems with advanced skills in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, h-lookups, VBA and macro skills, etc).
- Responsible to processing of Bonds, Paper, Repo, Reverse Repo, Structured products and Agency Function
- Responsible to prepare regulatory report, management report, KPI
- Monitoring account balance of APAC sites to ensure all transactions are correctly and accurately posted into OMR and AT2.
- Preparing and checking accounting vouchers.
- Pay up monthly and quarterly fee and expense.
- Conducting various testing and migration.
- Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue identified
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Working concepts of all aspects of capital and money market products (For example, Bonds, Repo, Derivatives and structural products, etc.)
- Knowledge on systems such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Kondors, Murex
- Microsoft Office proficiency. Working experience with Excel v-lookups, macros and VBA.
- Solid analytical, numerical and mathematical skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and reading English and Chinese. Spoken Mandarin is an advantage.
- Customer-oriented and independent
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize workload
Specific Qualifications Required
- University graduate in Finance and Economics or related discipline
- Relevant experience on full-cycle bonds & agency Settlement preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred. Fresh graduates with internship experience and strong interest in Banking Operations will be considered for Analyst level.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
To be considered for this role, click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.