Bond Trader, London Shift
- Excellent remuneration plus benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- WMRC , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8166
- 14 juil. 18 2018-07-14
You will cover the London shift out of the Hong Kong office and will be responsible for the execution of client orders in the Fixed Income space, as well as handle direct access clients and provide market intelligence.
You will actively manage the dealing inquiries/ requests and provide support to internal and external clients outside of regular office hours. You will represent the bank among the various stakeholders (clients, counterparties, brokers, bankers, etc.) and ensure that clients are serviced in a professional, reliable and friendly manner with high quality service delivery. You will provide market information in close cooperation with the Bank's investment desk and your time will be spent across different asset classes with bonds constituting 80% of your workload. As the main contact for all Fixed Income related matters after HK regular office hours, you will handle direct access clients and provide RM assistance outside the regular office hours. You will also be involved in regular order flow handling, as well as US traded bonds order/ limit monitoring, as well as New Issue subscriptions/ amendments. The remaining 20% of your workload will focus on other asset classes in the Europe & US markets, consisting of Cash Equity, Structured Products, Options, Futures, ETD. You will be the full back-up for Equity London (New York) shift colleagues.
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in dealing; experience in private banking is an advantage
- Experienced with trading tools/ platforms
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritize tasks and multi task
- Good team player and able to work independently
- HKMA/ SFC licensed
Submit your application to email@example.com quoting the Job Title.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.