Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
- To be a team member of Branch Distribution & Services Department
- To promote retail banking and wealth management products to retail Cross Border customers
- To acquire new Cross Border customers through sales and marketing activities, and identify potential business opportunities for sustainable business growth
- To provide differentiated services for customers, maximize business acquisition and enhance the Bank’s image
- To establish long-term relationships with customers
- To coordinate in-branch and off-site promotions
- University graduates preferred, with a minimum of 4 years’ banking experience providing financial services for retail customers
- Experience in managing and growing cross border customer portfolio will be a definite advantage
- Sound knowledge in retail banking products & services and able to ensure excellent services are provided
- Proven track record in selling investment product is highly preferable
- Pass in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination or an Exempted/ Qualified Securities Dealer
- Passes in the MPF and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
- Proactive, mature, independent, customer-focused, and pleasant
- Occasional business travel may be required
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a must
(Candidate with less working experience will also be considered for the position of Assistant Cross Border Relationship Manager)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3288&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the Apply Now button. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.