Business Analysis and Project Manager - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 03 janv. 18 2018-01-03
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analysis and Project Manager.
In this role, you will
- To perform liaison and advisory roles with relevant parties including vendor and pension administration colleagues in the formulation of business and technology solutions for the business.
- Fully document scope of all related business requirements, relating to each deliverable.
- To undertake project by participating in working group, reviewing business requirements specification and IT documentation.
- To conduct and undertake walkthrough processes to advise users on the business implications of new developments.
- Successful implementation of business driven transformation projects
- To ensure that user requirements are properly specified in driving the expected business benefits.
- To ensure the functionalities of the system conform to the business requirements.
- To ensure the project implementation per project plan and budget.
- Engage and influence key cross functional stakeholders and work with internal & external partners.
- Help users to embed new target operating model, new process and technology, include but not limited to project Tatania.
- To collaborate with users on required business flows in order to define an optimal and efficient business process.
- To support efficient business operations to take full benefits of investments in business processes and IT changes.
- To provide provision of guidance to users in understanding and using new functionality and where appropriate alternative methods to support new functionality.
- To improve customer experience via enabling digital journey for Pension
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate or equivalent
- A significant number of years' experience in project management
- Strong technical knowledge of pension product
- Independent and complete tasks within very tight time frames.
- Innovative and challenge the existing practice for continuous service improvement and operation efficiency with effective business outcome.
- Contribute to the test cases and the Test strategy in order to ensure business benefit realization
- Balance differing system development requirements and functionality between ORSO and MPF.
- Managing a large number of projects of varying size and complexity.
- Cope with heavy workload and work under pressure.
- Ability to handle conflicting ideas or suggestions from various stakeholders and propose solutions acceptable to all parties.
- Possess a high level of flexibility in the approach and must be able to demonstrate good judgment and sense.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A91L
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited