- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Hays Malaysia
- 17 juil. 18
- Hong Kong
Business Analyst opportunity with an top tier Ibank that based in Hong Kong!
Your new company
Our client is a global leading investment bank with representation in more than 42 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As they continue on their journey to build a global business and to support their customers, they are committed to attract and retain the best talents.
Your new role
You will be part of the new project team, particularly taking charge in transforming the processes and systems in the face of upcoming regulatory events (Brexit). As a Business Analyst, you will be providing business analysis to support business lines across institutional securities which included Fixed Income Derivatives, Global Capital Market and Equities. You will be working closely with the business to oversee and track the portfolio of technology initiatives being delivered as a result of Brexit impact. Besides that, you will be assisting in the delivery of all the Brexit Project Lifecycle (PLC) phases and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements. Apart from that, you will be developing and implementing strategy for the control and tracking of the related items, working with global/regional counterparts to provide synergies between regions and ensure the compliance, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
- More than 5+ year’s professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry, preferably within an investment bank with sales and trading, finance, operations, technology or internal audit background.
- Experience in the following areas whilst not essential, are highly advantageous:
- Equity products
- Front to back trade processing
- Trade and transaction regulatory/risk reporting projects
- Technical understanding of trading systems
- Track record of hands on experience in process mapping, gap analysis and independently driving transformation initiatives to completion.
- Strong analytical and problem solving/process improvement skills; ability to learn quickly and solve poorly defined problems.
- Solid understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) components.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or work streams essential.
- Highly skilled in MS-Project, MS Excel and MS-Office.
What you'll get in return
This opportunity will provide you with a chance to work with the global project team, and drive major large scale transformation initiatives through to 2019. It also offers a highly desired strong career progression and an attractive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at Angela.Poh@hays.com.my or call me at +603-7611 8600.