- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mainstay Asia
- 13 déc. 18
Our client is a leading Investment Bank who are seeking a Business Analysts to work as a Product owner within their high-volume FX business. The role will concentre on developing an International FX Platform that provides payments and trades.
You will work closely with the development team and an understanding of programming languages will be ideal.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Analyse business requirements
- Define and design differing parts of the application functional and data model enhancements
- Translate enhancements into actionable agile stories for the developers,
- Prioritize enhancements and do follow-ups and validate the deliveries
- Work with business analysts and products owners in global offices across Asia, Europe and the US
- Assess the impact of the new features on the application functional design and operational flows
- Initiate operational procedure changes with the users, develop user guides and training materials.
- Report the delivery status
- Identify and mitigate project risks, escalate major project deviation to management.
- Ensure a constructive collaboration between Business Analyst team, Development, Testing and Roll out teams.
- Be an active contributor to the improvement of the delivery process
Requirements of the Role
- Degree educated in an IT or IT related discipline
- Strong Development background with experience in API's
- Experience working with business users to define and shape their requirements
- Strong system design analytical skill
- Good presentation skills
- Be familiar with Agile methodology for software development
- Experience delivering finance solutions (FX, Equities) in a high transactional environment
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Team player
- Highly driven and result oriented.
- Fluent in written English
Please send your CV in word format to rcarter@mainstayAsia.com and but “Business Analyst” in the subject heading.