- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- 16 mars 19
Our Client is a Leading Bank in Hong Kong and they are currently looking for high caliber individuals with around 3 years experience to apply for their Business Analyst role. Experience in web development or integration management is the requirement. Non technical background would also be considered.
- Provide integration consultation, technical support, testing coordination during pre-sales and post-sales engagement with merchants, who are implementing digital payments solution in their ecommerce site.
- Work with merchants to modify existing workflows and introduce best integration practice to optimize checkout experiences and end to end integration with their ERP
- Work closely with sales manager, client implementation manager and product management to deliver the end to end digital payment solutions for the merchants
- Able to identify and troubleshoot technical issues and ensure Integrations follow best practice guidelines that enhance the consumer experience
- 3-4 year experience or above in web development, integration management.
- Experience in any of the following areas is an advantage: Payments, ecommerce, Internet Portals
- Results oriented, self-motivated, with proven ability to deliver results in fast pace working environment;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Confident, outgoing and customer focused personality
- Ability to rapidly understand new products and demonstrate adaptive problem solving skills
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
- Related enterprise software knowledge (Database, analytics, etc)