Reporting to Strategy Management, who reports to Head of Corporate Development.
With the rapid growth of Greater China business and HK branch, he/she will be responsible for Business Performance analysis, Strategy planning and execution, as well as general management support and administrative activities within the business area for the development of Greater China & North Asia business and the HK Branch.
- Conduct data mining and business analysis in Sales performance, customer segmentation, product sales behavior to assist management in formulating business strategies.
- Design and prepare monthly MIS reports for GMH/MHs in GC to review team and individual RM performance. Consolidate business pipelines, forecast the upcoming business performance, identify the gaps and provide findings to GMH/MHs.
- Assist in strategic business planning, financial analysis and project management.
- Coordinates administrative activities related to general services.
- Other projects as designated from time to time to support the direction of the business and the branch.
- Analytical, good in data mining in research for making business recommendations.
- A driven self-starter and a fast learner. Should possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Discreet, act with high integrity standard.
- Good in PowerPoint presentation, Excel spreadsheet and database analysis
- Fluency in Putonghua/English is essential for handling China/other Markets. Ability to read Chinese preferable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in banking or financial industry
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.