A US based Fund Administration service provider (Hedge Fund) is recruiting for a junior Business Associate to join their front office marketing team. To support the business reporting and research. BUSINESS ANALYST
Reporting to regional head of business development, the prime responsibility is to assist regional head on pipeline management to achieve sales goals. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BAU reporting
Business Development/ sales support
- Assist regional head to ensure all weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports are produced and ensuring data is timely, accurate and informative
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate monthly and annual sales goals, forecast and revenue expectations
- Prepare MIS information to present to senior management (MTD/ YTD revenue forecasting)
- Preparation of presentation and sales materials in client engagements.
- Collect and analyse data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products & business opportunities
- Work with global marketing team to ensure all marketing materials are up to date
- Support sales pitches where appropriate
- Take ownership on all pricing requests, review pricing models and proposals to ensure all assumptions are captured accurately
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on
- Review and disseminate market intel from industry leading publications relevant to funds industry
- Research and evaluate economic, competitor, market, industry and client growth trends
- Identify potential business opportunities from publications
- Play a lead role in ensuring our events are coordinated and within the stipulated budget
- Play a coordinating role in working with individual sales lead in ensuring event effectiveness and post event lead generation
- Maintain good relationship with event partners
- 2 years relevant experience
- Graduate from Business, Finance, Quantitative or relevant disciplines are preferred
- Strong analytical skills. You will perform data research from secondary sources as well as internal reports. You are expected to manage, interpret and analyse data to help prepare management presentations which covers trends, competitive forces, sales metrics and other related MIS as required.
- Strong Communication skills - to be able to explain certain trends by analysing data. You will be expected to report these observations to various stakeholders both external and internal. You may speak with senior execs of client who are fund managers and PE investors.
- Fluent to Native in English and Mandarin are required.
- Advanced computer skills -Microsoft Excel pivot tables, databases and Visual Basic will be main tools utilised for data analytics. As well as presentation tools.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.