Coordinate among multiple stakeholders and applications regionally and globally. Perform business analysis in building out the timeline and dependencies for different applications in scope. Design and perform test regressions for etrading platforms. Perform enhancement/changes to systems to facilitate application consolidation/migration.
- Support regional analysis and prioritization of applications and server consolidation based on available resources and constraints of different applications.
- Liaise with global counterparts on projects and issues that impacts APAC project schedule/dependencies.
- Partner with Application development teams regionally and globally to plan out Implementation Release schedules, provide go/no-go criteria and execute on implementation with the development teams
- Liaise with Technology Infrastructure partners on server provisioning and availability. Link up with various application teams matching their implementation schedule.
- Design and perform test regressions for etrading platforms
- Issues and risk tracking for the project
- Handle required communications for management reporting and metrics
Developer & Tester
- Perform enhancement or changes to various systems in order to facilitate application consolidation/migration.
- Design and implement Test automations.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Professional Qualification in Project Management (optional)
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Finance (optional)
- Business Analysis or development experience in various front office trading application functions. Knowledge of software architecture in front office front-to-back setup.
- QA Testing experience in enterprise scale software platforms (e.g. eTrading)
- Project management experience supporting software development and hardware deployment projects, preferably in a multi-national financial institution (optional)
- Experience in communicating with multiple stakeholders in different timezones/cultures.
- Must be a self-starter, independent thinker with excellent communication both in verbal and written format.
- Programming knowledge and experience in Java, Python.
- Front-office trading systems development experience, eTrading development/testing experience would be an advantage.
- Experience in handling communications with global technology counterparts.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and scrum agile development methodologies.
- QA Testing knowledge and skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Builds action plans and drives execution from start to finish with ownership.
- General knowledge financial markets software architecture
- Knowledge in financial products and markets would be an advantage