As senior business analyst, the role will require to provide additional leadership to other BAs and also help to manage and coordinate overall initiation portfolio and process.
- This person will be charged with working with the IT management team, business stakeholders (Requestors/Sponsors/SMEs) and Transformation in fielding new project requests.
- S/he will review project requests and help lead impact, solution design, and estimation analysis with various IT teams (Agile), including virtual PODS.
- The role will require management and business analysis skills to lead/coordinate initiation process and where appropriate, breakdown user requests into EPICS / Features for review and progression into Development streams.
- The role requires high degree of stakeholder management both within IT and outside (business & Transformation) where strong interpersonal and communication skills are key.
- Agile (Scaled / Disciplined Agile)
- Insurance Industry
- Business Analysis
- IT architecture
- Strong Communication / Presentation ability
- Strong Stakeholder management
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Jira / Clarity Reporting