Business Analyst - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Chandler Macleod
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analyst
- Global Bank
- Great Team Culture
- Permanent Opportunities
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Analyst.
- Responsible for the multi channel customer experience delivered by cross functional teams
- Support and engage with cross functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Creating, designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements
- Engaging with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, etc. to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long term trends, user segmentation and regression models
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval or processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and to drive testing
- Assist with change management activities to ensure new journey is understood by staff
- Bachelor's degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Banking experience preferred, or at least from Financial Institutions
- Previous experiences in a Business Analyst Role
- Agile methodology and ways of working experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives.
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data.
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments.
- Experience in leading teams of Subject Matter Experts with broad range of analytical skills.
- Awareness of User Centered Design methodology, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
- Awareness of the testing process and experience of performing testing
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Cantonese speakers preferred
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Justin Peck on +852 2833 4197 for more information.