Business Analyst [Corporate Banking]
- Highly Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Hong Kong
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
Our client, a large and fast growing regional bank is looking for multiple Business Analysts within the corporate banking business to manage various banking projects.
As a business analyst you will work closely with diverse levels of stakeholders to ensure alignment with the business deliverable and strategies. Expectations will be set to manage the banking projects from requirements definition, defining and create effective program/ sprint plans, whilst working with various stakeholders and team members. You are expected to facilitate and manage project meetings to focus on business, operational issues and monitoring all project issues. Following the project completion, there will be further opportunities to develop within the business and participate in other projects.
To be considered for the role, you must have;
- 4 years experience in a banking business analyst role (Corporate/Retail)
- Project experience in Agile is a must – and ability to describe the process
- Needs banking product knowledge – e.g. bonds, corporate bonds, loans, deposits, mortgage
- Strong communication skills necessary to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders
- Proven track record in delivering large scale global projects and in depth exp in delivery transaction banking channel functionality
- Experienced in driving the business's target operating model
- Ability to work under pressure, delivering on tight deadlines – with high attention to detail