Business Analyst (IT)
We are currently hiring a Business Analyst for a leading Global Insurance firm. My client is one of the market leaders in digital transformation and is currently expanding their team because of different digital project initiatives. If you are a business analyst who is up for a change to work in a fun yet challenging insurance team, here's the opportunity for you:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and translate business requirements into detailed functional technical specifications
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their Business Processes, including current state and the desired "to-be" state and documentation of requirements and conceptual design from which application and solutions are developed.
- Working closely with business units, IT team, vendors, UX UI designers and relevant stakeholders
- Assisting in Planning and Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users
- Experience managing and prioritizing a backlog of user stories
- Experience conducting interviews and workshops
- Overall 5 years of IT project experience with At least 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Good Insurance Experience, Health/Medical Insurance is a big plus
- Open to candidate without financial services experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skill set
- Bachelor's degree