Business Auditor (Analyst/Associate)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 17 août 18 2018-08-17
As a team member of an integrated audit team in performing audits across different business units and support functions.
The job responsibilities associated with this role include but are not limited to:
- As a team member of an integrated audit team in performing audits across different business units and support functions.
- Conduct regular review of business activities to evaluate conformity to group and local policies and relevant regulations.
- Keep abreast of new regulatory requirements related to the businesses.
- Participate in ad-hoc review projects.
- Provide support to administrations in the department.
- Familiar with securities brokerage & corporate finance business in Hong Kong, United States, Singapore and United Kingdom is highly advantages;
- Well versed with audit processes and international auditing practices
Skills and Abilities
- A professional with high integrity
- Strong analytical skills, thoughtful
- Fast learner
- Proactive and able to act independently
- Good team work skills
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English, fluent in Putonghua preferred
- University degree in Accounting or Finance related disciplines with CPA / CIA / CISA or equivalent qualifications
- Over 3 years of relevant experience
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.