Lianhe Ratings Global Limited (“Lianhe Global”), the largest Chinese offshore credit rating agency based in Hong Kong, has been recognised as: "The Best Chinese Offshore Ratings Agency" by Finance Asia, "The Rating Agency of the Year - Global" in China Region by The Asset, and "The Best International (Chinese) Rating Agency of the Year" & "The Best International (Chinese) Rating Agency of the Year - China Property Sector” by Wall Street Trader App/SereSbond. We are keen to invite bright, qualified and committed professionals to apply for the following job opportunity based in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with senior business originator(s) to meet revenue budgets and market share targets.
- Identify new business opportunities in order to build a strong ratings pipeline
- Build new relationships and maintain existing relationships and with issuers, bankers, investors and financial media
- Work closely with internal/external counterparts (issuers, bankers, analysts, etc) to assure smooth execution of new rating exercises
- Negotiate commercial terms, prepare tender documents and engagement letters, and create presentation materials for issuer/banker/investor marketing and update the marketing materials regularly
- Raise Lianhe Global’s visibility with all stakeholders through leading and coordinating various outreach initiatives including conferences, seminars, one-on-one meetings, electronic delivery, digital marketing, analyst meetings, etc
- Produce timely market reports such as issuer and issuance market share data, refinancing data, and coverage sheets including Lianhe Ratings Global’s coverage and competitors’ coverage
- Maintain and track deal flows and provide monthly deal/activity status reports. Manage client databases and assist in management information reporting requirement
Required Qualifications & Attributes:
- A minimum of 4-6 years relevant finance, marketing or relationship management experience in debt capital markets or banking/financial services sectors
- Degree or above educated with specialization in business, finance and other relevant disciplines would be beneficial
- Highly motivated and results oriented; able to generate business origination and outreach ideas and strategy as well as strong in day-to-day execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good team player; superior time management skills; and the ability to absorb ideas and facts quickly while maintaining a strict eye for detail
- Exposure to Bloomberg, MS office proficiency, event organization skills, digital marketing experience, effective presentation and negotiation skills are advantageous
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English are essential. Trilingual is an advantage
- If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to us at email@example.com
- Personal information received from applicants will be kept confidential and used for the purpose of employment only.