Our client is an international leading provider of funds and corporate services, with strong track record in the region. Due to an expansion of the business, they are looking for Business Development Director to support their business.
About the Role:
- Identify and follow up on leads, develop new business and achieve revenue objectives
- Develop sales strategies to increase clienteles growth
- Development/evolution of, and adherence to, business development strategy and plans.
- Manage sales pipeline, drive conversion of pipelines to business
- Deliver new business revenue target
- Adherence to risk management and compliance requirements and company policy and procedures.
- Develop relevant technical and product knowledge
- University degree in related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years in corporate services, private client trust, or fund administration service experience.
- Proven experience in direct sales experience
- Self starter, autonomy in identifying business opportunities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime
- Strong verbal and written English & Mandarin
For further information please forward a note to me on firstname.lastname@example.org together with your CV. Thank you