Business Development Managers
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Stirling Andersen , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8094
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
Stirling Andersen is an Insurance Recruitment Specialist. We are looking for Business Development Managers for a few different entities.
- Small size Broker looking to expand their GI businesses.
- Reputable Insurer looking for high caliber to develop their Brokerage Channel.
Small size Broker looking to expand their Life Businesses.
- Act as account handler for servicing, marketing & developing the existing key and important Japanese corporate clients & intermediaries
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing plan including branding campaigns
- Explore business opportunity and market development
- Support senior management in developing & achieving Japanese business targets through providing professional and excellent customer services
- Develop and maintain good business relationship with clients and explore new business opportunities, especially focus on making more quote chances and producing new marine and trade business
- Assist senior management in formulating strategic planning and action plan to help meeting the company’s goals and objectives
- Develop and monitor general insurance business such as undertake marketing activities and recommend improvement for new and renewal business
- Deliver timely quotations and quality services to customers by answering client enquiries, providing quotations, handling complaints and conducting client visits
- Perform client/risk selection within the delegated underwriting authority, undertake cross-selling and handle claims settlement for Japanese clients
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Administration or Insurance-related discipline, preferably with ACII or ANZIIF qualifications
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant working experience in general insurance marketing/servicing
- Experience in account development / management or marine insurance or logistics forwarders will be of advantage
- Good leadership skill, self-motivated, result-oriented and achievement driven
- Excellent customer services, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Hands on PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint