- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 29 déc. 17
Business Development Officer, Priority Acquisition
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
The jobholder is responsible for acquiring business under the jobholder's responsible area and to ensure that high quality services are provided consistently. Whenever opportunities arise, cross sell appropriate banking products to clients.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieve assigned individual NTB sales target by maximized business prospects and cross-selling opportunities and maintaining close contact with mapping channels, as well as other departments in the Bank.
- Acquire affluent market segment clients.
- Exercise risk assessment for new clients through all necessary procedures on checking clients' supporting documents and understanding clients' financial sources.
- Deliver timely and accurate report.
- Attend team meetings and participates in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining.
- For TR's registration staff ensure that compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements is met at all times. To make self aware of the requirements and check to ensure that working practices are in line with these necessary standards. All issues in doubt have to be reported to direct reports for resolution
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- For RI's registration staff to perform regulated activity such as Securities; PD related enquires, staff should ensure to provide information / knowledge on securities market / products / industry, etc. in response to clients' enquiries.
Qualifications and Skills
- Achievement on individual target
- Number of compliment and complaint received
- Operation accuracy
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 2/28/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.