Business Development / Fundraising Director – Hedge Fund (London or Hong Kong)
A fundamental equity fund based in Hong Kong with an excellent track record is looking to strengthen its team with the addition of a Business Development / Fundraising Director. This is a flexible role with great development potential in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial and multi-cultural environment.
- Maintain and develop a database of prospective investors and lead marketing and fundraising effort
- Actively engage with targeted potential investors to increase assets under management
- Prepare marketing materials for investors meetings and events
- Support investors due diligence
- Manage investors relations, including subscription and redemption of funds
- Target family offices and institutional investors primarily in Europe but also in the US and Asia
- Identify and manage relationships with a limited number of distributors
- Develop and execute business development strategy
- Participate in weekly investment committee to get a detailed understanding of the portfolio
- 5 to 10 years experience working with an asset manager, investment bank or placement agent
- Proven fundraising track-record
- Interest in value investing and/or previous experience as a sell-side or buy-side research analyst would a plus
- Detail-oriented, structured thinker and project management skills
- Inquisitive with a critical mindset, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
The position can be based in London or Hong Kong.
Application to be sent to email@example.com identifying the position name in the email title.