Business Initiation Assurance Assistant
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The jobholder is responsible for the daily administration and operations support to the team, Business Banking and to ensure that high quality services are provided consistently.
Our Ideal Candidate
- To ensure adequate administrative and operational support to the team efficiently and effectively
- To provide timely and accurate tracking and/ or reports for BIL applications
- To ensure RM meet with internal control, compliance and audit standard
- To compile all the data inputting guidelines / methodologies given for loan applications processing
- To ensure prudent credit is granted to all loan applications with approval within the accepted policy and guidelines
- To provide professional advice to policy team as to fine-tune the credit policy and hygiene rules of front-end system to business need
- To provide appropriate support for new products launches
- Compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times, in particular for money laundering prevention procedures & KYC/ CCD policy and reporting any suspicious activities to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Preferably Form 7 or above with relevant working experience in clerical support.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft applications
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.