Business Management Support - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Management Support.
In this role, you will
- To coordinate and support a range of projects and tasks within Business Management to ensure all project milestones and tasks are completed as per agreed deadline.
- To review and support a range of routine tasks including Management Information reporting, preparation of business paper as well as any other ad hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Business Management and Business Managers.
- To support Client Lifecycle Management team on Customer Due Diligence related tasks, including liaison with client facing colleagues such as Wealth Planners and Trust Relationship Managers for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately, assisting client profile update, and escalating any issues or exceptions to Head of Business Management and Business Managers.
- To support tax related projects including Common Reporting Standard CRS and Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act FATCA.
- To provide any other overall daily administrative support to the Business Management team.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other teams.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills abilities to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business and technical domain knowledge.
- Attention to details. Be able to identify potential problems and risks.
- Good interpersonal skill by demonstrating high level of initiatives and ability to quickly acquire knowledge and adapt to on-going change.
- Able to cope with pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009R7U
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited