Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Role is a key member of the GC Coverage MBM team, which manages and performs all market risk management and control tasks, prepares management control reports, and supports PB COO and Front Office in the implementation of regulatory processes and remediations.
Examples of the tasks performed including (non-exhaustive):
- Monitoring Background Reports and DDCR progress ensuring completion on due date
- Monitoring for completion of Quarterly Profile/Portfolio alerts
- Ensuring OWL (Outstanding Work List) are completed and approved on time
- Monitoring and tracking pending documents
- Ensuring completion of regulatory Trade Blotters by RMs/ARMs
- Ensuring daily late trades are inputted to avoid CNR breaches for the branch
- Monitoring completion of Critical Client Review
- Reviewing and approving travelling request
- Collaborating with various remediation project teams to ensure timely completion by the Front (eg. AEI, COI, SoW)
- Knowledge and experience in risk and control frameworks
- Degree holder with preferably more than 5 years of experience in Financial Services
- Experience in a risk/control organization (Audit, Compliance, Business /Operational Risk) preferred
- Excellent skilled in Excel (e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUP), PowerPoint, Word, and SharePoint
- Highly motivated and a great teammate with flexibility to take on tasks that are not necessarily within the written scope of the function
- Able to work under tight deadlines and can deliver in a very short timeframe
- Excellent written and verbal communication and social skills; comfortable dealing directly with senior internal clients and business partners
- Able to communicate effectively in all forms (eg. email, verbal, presentation, etc)
- Positive attitude with a keen to learn and grow within the PB organization.
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin as you will liaise with Chinese-speaking clients and teams globally
- Dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.