BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you're valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
https://careers.apac.bnpparibas/ Position Purpose
Provide a brief description of the overall purpose of the position, why this position exists and how it will contribute in achieving the team's goal.
As part of the GCS Regional team in Hong Kong:
1) Assist Head of Territory and Coverage Lines in Hong Kong in the development of their client activity, monitoring and analysis of KPIs / financial data, facilitating local animation among coverages and business lines to support commercial activities
2) Support the transversal initiatives across CIB APAC and enhance further the analysis of client activity Responsibilities Local GCS Hong Kong tasks: 1. Support the Development of Client Franchise
• Organize and participate to client activities meeting, including pipeline and prospect review, portfolio review with coverages (MNC, IBA, Local Corporate Coverage, Commodity Corporate Coverage, FIC)
• Support coverage teams in their prospection activities through client mapping exercise, benchmarking and market intelligence as well as monitoring of their KPIs (revenues, RWA, cross selling etc…)
• Provide support in ad-hoc strategy and projects launched by Head of Territory/ Heads of Coverages and promote liaison with business lines to ensure alignment in client strategy
• Production of monthly client performance report for Head of Territory and Heads of Coverages 2. Support to Head of Territory
• Prepare ad-hoc presentations for Management visit
• Assist on the preparation of Townhall
• Other ad-hoc requests Contribution to Regional Transversal Activities: 1. Transversal business development topics:
Organize the governance for regional forums, projects and initiatives across CIB APAC such as Regional Client Forum (RCF), Cross-border among others. Tasks to include working with stakeholders on issues and topics, tracking of KPIs, consolidation and presentation. 2. Client Budget:
Contribute to the optimization of the client revenues budget process and coordinate the budget process for Coverages and Territory management 3. Management of CRM tool:
Ensure active and proper utilization of the CRM tool as well as data quality and integrity. Contribute to the enhancement of the tool and promotion of new features to bankers 4. Client reporting:
Work with Finance teams to streamline existing reports and advise on the transition to digital solutions 5. Others:
APAC Flash deals, market intelligence, VCC backtesting exercise… Other Responsibilities
• Direct contribution to the Bank's operational permanent control framework
• All other responsibilities assigned by Management and Coverage, including ad hoc tasks assigned by Head of Corporate Clients Development APAC Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Positive and collaborative attitude
Strong coordination and project management skills
Agile with figures and skilled in excel
Good communication, presentation and listening skills
Diligent (first level check mindset)
Proactive and dynamic