Business Manager - Global Private Banking
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Manager.
In this role, you will
- Provide management support to the Global Market Head enabling them to execute the Global Private Banking strategies and plans effectively and efficiently in a risk and regulatory manner.
- Take primary responsibility for non client related areas, with the appropriate authority to take and implement decisions and request involvement from colleagues as needed.
- Assist in the implementation of the business plan for the geographic region to achieve established growth and profitability objectives.
- Support the direction of high caliber private bankers to deepen existing client relationships and establish new ones.
- Ensure that all business management functions and procedures are adhered to and that strong working relationships are developed and maintained with all other Business Support and functional teams.
- Recruit, train and develop high calibre talents to strengthen the business management team.
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- Well versed in securities and credit products.
- Strong understanding of relevant regulatory rules and requirements.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in decision making practices.
- Demonstrate effective presentation, interpersonal, negotiation, communication and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with computer skills as well as pertinent mainframe systems and software packages.
- Proficent in English, with fluency in a second language is preferable.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2OZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited