Business Manager, Private Banking AVP / VP
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 23 oct. 17 2017-10-23
Our client is a European Private bank who, due to expansion, is hiring a business manager to join its COO team within Private Wealth Management based in Hong Kong.
* Be the main driver in enforcing supervisory oversight on compliance of frontline staff under risk/control policies such as selling process, KYC/AML due diligence, training and competence, client risk management, trading and settlement etc. as well as facilitating communication with frontline staff on implementation strategies of all operational/risk management projects
* Work closely with location COO on building sales strategies, talent management directives, account review mechanism, operational frameworks, approval structure and other general management initiatives for the team
* Assist the Regional Head in the implementation of regional risk/control measures, booking center management and monitoring, change management on processes/systems, as well as regular review and clean-up of all BAU operational deficiencies
* Lead and manage 3 sub-teams including i) booking center management ii) change and implementation management and iii) BAU risk monitoring in order to facilitate the fore-mentioned duties
* Build synergies with Regional Head, and HK COO, and all Sales Heads in facilitating checks and balances on all sales initiatives, new account acquisitions, risk management directives, new regulatory requirements and process re-engineering for frontline teams
The ideal candidate will need to have 10 years plus experience in Financial Services covering risk, business management or projects and at least 4 years experience within Private Banking. Candidates need to be fluent in English and ideally Cantones and Mandarin.