Our client, an international bank, is looking to expand their mainland China business and hiring a Business Strategy Manager to join the project team and formulate and implement the expansion plan.
- Formulate and execute the business expansion plan in China
- Provide support for oversight across all workstreams and ensure all deliverables are on track
- Provide support for the overall project/program governance
- Liaise and collaborate with Front Office, IT, Operations, Compliance, Risk, and Finance teams
- 7+ years of relevant experience in strategic business planning and project/program management
- Ideally with prior work experience from a top management consulting firm
- Possess knowledge of Investment Banking/ Financial Markets/ Trading/ Securities Brokerage businesses
- Excellent influencing and senior stakeholder management skills
- First-rate problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in Mandarin and English
To apply, please submit your latest CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!