Business Analyst, Digital investment platform. Our client, one of Asia's largest independent and listed asset management firm dedicated into Asia and the world is looking for a strong BA to assist in their newest mobile investment roll out.
- Communicate with business as well as external business partners to define user journey, product features and functions requirement
- Coordinate with internal IT, external vendors to define business processes and system requirement
- Lead project implementation including business requirements gathering and documentation, test plan design, user acceptance and post implementation testing execution, business process and ongoing support mechanism arrangement, user training, etc.
- Drive different department partnership to troubleshoot production issues related to the frontend and backend system
- Understand business initiatives to prioritize the project tasks based on cost & benefit considerations
- Generate reports and conduct analysis based on business data and results, and provide potential improvement actions and plans
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverable through all project phases and support current, potential project
- Bsc degree in Business, Finance, IT, Operations Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in financial services industry (business analyst or project management)
- Ideally experience in Wealth Management with good product knowledge, such as, funds, equities, fixed income and portfolio management would be a plus
- Good analytic and troubleshooting skills with high commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin