CFO-Leading Financial Group
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- JH Partners Asia Company Limited
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
Our Client is a leading hedge fund with excellent reputation. Its Hong Kong office is currently seeking for Chief Financial Officer. Our client is looking for a high caliber candidate to head up the finance department. Large exposure with senior executives within the organization.
- Develop, implement and oversee the long-term financial strategy for further enhancement of the market cap for the Group
- Drive the Group for continuous growth and development by setting up long-term and short-term corporate development strategy
- Accountable for regular review on the Group’s operational achievement, report to the Management and Committees with comments and recommendations on regular basis
- Manage the Finance function including governance and controls framework
- Support the Management on financing related activities for the new business development
- Maintain effective internal communication and external interfaces with bankers, auditors, analysts and shareholder etc.
- Take the ownership of Management information, Financial Statements production and governance environments development.
- Qualified accountant with 10 years’ relevant experience gained at sizable financial institutions
- Sound knowledge about the rules and regulations of HK financial market, asset management business
and with PRC and overseas exposure is preferred
- Good business acumen, interpersonal, communication and people management skill
- Fluency in both English and Putonghua