CIB - Treasury Services - Regional Product Specialist (Receivables) - Analyst - Hong Kong / Singapore
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com Treasury Services - Regional Receivables Product Specialist:
The Regional Receivables Product Manager provides strategic direction and manages the Asia P&L for Receivables offering in Asia. Responsible for executing strategic changes in receivables management, your role will include overseeing and executing our receivables product development, coordination of systems and operations to ensure that these products are delivered in a consistent, cost effective and differentiated manner. Responsibilities:
• Responsible for regional product P&L and performance of receivables products
• Manage the roll out of regional and global receivables services across APAC branches and ensuring local regulatory guidelines are met
• Support country, regional and global sales to drive revenue, maintain service and competitive advantage
• Review current offerings with view to improve and innovate products and refine processes
• Drive process and product consistency across the APAC region
• Have a good understanding of risk attributes of receivables products
• Develop new product solutions for our target client segments
• Understand the revenue and volume drivers of each receivables product and develop programs and campaigns to deepen wallet share
• Work with country teams to ensure core and/or advanced capabilities are in line with regional strategy
• Initiate, support and drive segment solutions which could be leveraged across the region Qualifications:
• Have around 2-5 years of relevant experience in product management, product development and commercialization of rollout of cash management products with preference for experience in receivables products in particular
• Good knowledge of receivables products with a comfortable grasp of technology and operations
• Strong in project management with a proven track record of managing and delivering projects, with an eye for detail
• Experience in complex deal solutioning, working with sales and comfortable meeting with clients.
• Good understanding and appreciation of competitive developments and market dynamics
• Solid and thorough understanding of Receivables infrastructure within Asia, banking back-office systems and information reporting functions.
• Strong analytical skills and good with numbers.
• Energetic self-starter; able to take initiative and run with it - confident, articulate and driven personality who can work harmoniously across different functions, country teams and cultures to deliver products enhancements.
• Have the ability to transform business requirements into regional innovative solutions for clients
• Strong influencing and communication skills, a mature self motivated team player