CIB F&BM - Project Analyst - 12 months contract
Outline of Role
- CIB Finance participate in and manage a broadportfolio of projects, ranging from multi-year programs to replace strategicproduct systems, rolling out new products, building out new branches, toongoing finance process improvement.
- Responsible to deliver various CIB ProductProjects in APAC Region. Projects consists of APAC Region specific as well asthe Global initiatives.
- We are looking for a Business Analyst to jointhe CIB Finance team working on this program /project.
- Excellent executional skills with due diligent inall phases of the project from initiation through business requirements,testing and implementation, ensuring accuracy and timely delivery of endsolution to our user base.
- Build and maintain close working relationshipswith the project staff, regional Finance & GFT teams, and our businessoperations & technology partners, along with our Finance clients within thebusiness.
- Day to day management of the project delivery.
- Develop project scope documentation, projectplans and project schedules and track progress against them.
- Undertake ongoing dependency, risk and issueanalysis and identify mitigating/resolving actions.
- Manage all stages of the Project Lifecycle in compliancewith the Project Delivery Framework (PDF).
- Manage project against agreed scope, time andcost/resource constraints.
- General communication and engagement withstakeholders.
- Relationship building / management throughoutthe project life cycle with Finance and any involved LOBs.
- Manage project deployments and required changemanagement/training.
- Ensure finance business requirements and targetoperating models are documented, validated and approved.
- Manage interplay with technology partners onfunctional specifications and design.
- Ensuring adequate testing of businessrequirements and operating models.
- Actively pursue the resolution of businessissues identified during testing.
- Ensure all Project documentation is updated inthe project repository.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- In depth knowledge of finance business function,processes & technology platform
- Knowledge of Line of business systems, middleoffice operations or other products/business would be advantageous. (E.g. IB,Cash Management, Liquidity Banking product)
- Excellent project management skills e.g. PLC,project initiation, project control and governance, project level budgeting andcost tracking, best practices.
- Process improvement skills would be anadvantage.
- Strong, proven ability in project delivery.
- High level of expertise in the full range offinance functions with some business product knowledge
- Ideally has prior knowledge of CIB or CorporateFinance applications.
- Proven relationship management & networkingability across the organization.
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills
- Structured business analysis skills.
- Influencing, negotiation & conflictmanagement skills
- Team player & ability to multi-task
- Initiative, proactive approach, ownership,responsibility
- Judgement; reasoned, balanced decision taker
- Clear, concise oral & written communicationskills
- Attention to detail, results oriented anddelivery focused.
- Desktop tools (excel, power-point, MS Project)
- Good personal projection and presentation skills
- By relevant experience. No formal qualificationrequirement.
- CPA or equivalent/ Project ManagementProfessional will be advantage.