CIB Operations - Global Market Infrastructures: Network Client Consulting - Vice President
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
Global Market Infrastructures (GMI) is responsible for managing J.P. Morgan's network of subcustodians, other agent banks and financial market infrastructures for cash and securities services in over 100 markets. The core responsibilities of GMI include Network Management, Client Consultation and Information Management and Delivery. GMI focuses on understanding client needs and providing market information supporting the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB).
The GMI team is comprised of separate Network Client Consulting, Market and Infrastructure Management, Agent Performance Management, and Information Management and Delivery functions. The functions are broken down into regional teams located across Hong Kong, Singapore, Bournemouth (England), London and New York.
J.P. Morgan's regional approach provides 24 x 5 coverage of our network with the ability to provide clients with the most current information. GMI has a high profile with both internal and external clients and within the industry. The team is focused on providing added value by leveraging our market expertise, client consultation and information products.
The Network Client Consulting (“NCC”) team is currently recruiting for a Vice President in Hong Kong.
The NCC team provides direct support to internal and external clients of the Investor Services business which includes Global Custody, Collateral Management and Prime Finance. The team’s main responsibilities center on working closely with top clients to understand their strategies and develop a customized network management service. The team is also focused on helping clients better understand the challenges and opportunities of today's global marketplace.
NCC responds to client specific needs and acts in a consultative role to help clients understand the global marketplace, and in particular emerging and frontier markets. Based in Hong Kong, the individual will work closely with client service, sales and relationship management, the Market Infrastructure Management team, subcustodians, product management, product development and operations in order to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Communicate directly with key clients on network management related topics and inquiries via phone, electronic mail and in person
- Respond to network management related inquiries from both external and internal clients, providing proactive consultation where necessary
- Provide consultation to both internal and external clients on market entry related issues
- Source information of interest to clients across the GMI functions
- Interact across GMI to develop and maintain information products
- Communicate market developments, client impact and inquiry responses to team members across GMI, Relationship Management, Client Service, Product Development and Product Management
- Collaborate with internal business partners to understand client needs and develop creative solutions
- Participate in the development and delivery of client and internal training focused on securities markets and specific country information and nuances
- Support Sales and Relationship Management teams in the sales process by addressing requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs) and providing presentations related to Network Management functions
- Participate in planning, delivery and follow-up for network management related client due diligence questionnaires, visits and meetings
- At least 5 years experience in the securities services industry
- Global Custody product knowledge, Collateral Management and/or Prime Brokerage product knowledge helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities
- Excellent client service and/or relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams and operate effectively in a global organization
- PC skills: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Travel may be required at short notice
- Ability to speak Mandarin Chinese at a business level is a plus