COO: Deal Team Specialist - AVP
The Deal Team Specialist will work within a department that sits alongside the Case Management function. They will be responsible for ensuring that all priority' On-boarding cases are managed in an efficient way. The individual will manage the business and CDD throughout the on boarding process. It is essential that they have a good KYC background to anticipate and identify issues upfront. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible for ensuring that cases are managed effectively and consistently in line with the agreed process; ensuring that all aspects of delivery are running effectively and if necessary, escalating issues
- Work collectively the Deal Team and Case Management function to ensure consistency and team work.
- Liaises with the Customer On-boarding function to ensure the smooth delivery of On-boarding services to front office staff and clients
- Supports the production of critical metrics and reporting which provide data related to department performance, risk quantification and stratification, and resource capacity
- Adherence and understanding of a follow the sun model
- Acts as a role model in relation to the values and beliefs and manages the function in line with internal policies and guidance and regulatory requirements
- Drives continuous improvement of people, process and technology
- Review complex KYC cases and ensure appropriate escalation to internal teams such as AFC and legal
- Relevant experience in Client On-boarding processes and requirements
- Deep understanding of KYC, AFC, FATCA and other regulatory requirements
- Excellent team leader, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organisation
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organisational, prioritisation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Degree or equivalent
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.