COO NORTH ASIA
- competitive package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Recruitment Intelligence Consultants Limited
- 21 mars 18 2018-03-21
An US based ad-tech company is looking for a COO for North Asia based in Hong Kong.
- US Based Ad-Tech Company
- Exceptional Growth Potential
Our client is an US based ad-tech company that provides an independent programmatic DSP (“Demand-side platform”) that would deliver the technology and data to give advertisers the insights and tools to be more targeted in their ad buying. As part of their growth, they are looking for a COO, for North Asia based in HK.
Working closely with regional and global leadership, you will drive the execution of the business to meet the company’s strategic and operational goals. You will partner with leaders across all business functions and geographies to bring more leadership capacity, more operational scale and add more holistic business judgment to the management of the business. Also, you will manage the regional business operation from P&L goal attainment to operational strategy and execution and leading scale initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- Leading key global operational initiatives, including upselling initiatives, incentives/commissions, organizational scaling and career development, hiring planning and execution, and global coordination
- Work cross-functionally to execute on key operational initiatives such as championing product, business process, metrics, global rollouts, contract negotiations etc.
- Help lead regional markets, providing ideas for growth, advice on new market challenges and oversight, measurement and feedback as the market teams progress towards goals.
- Work and communicate effectively with global leadership team to help facilitate overall organizational growth and ensure company goals are aligned.
- Responsible for institutionalizing the operating model across all markets in region.
- Responsible for delivering on key operating and financial metrics and crafting and implementing operating plans to achieve them.
To be considered, you should be a degree holder with a minimum of 10 years of cross-functional business leadership experience for a fast-growing technology company. You should have experience in leading and managing the operational execution of a sizable business (250+ employees) in the technology sector. You should be a strategic, data-driven leader who will be a strong collaborator at the executive level while also being comfortable doing the day to day blocking and tackling work required to scale the organization. Lastly, you should be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and are looking for the right company to support your growth.
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume to Michelle Ho by email to email@example.com or by fax to (852) 2838 3323 quoting reference eFC2873.
(Applicants not contacted within 4 weeks should consider their application unsuccessful.)