A well-established fund house with more than 10 years presence and billions of AUM. The position holder will be the ultimate reporting line for all fund and office operations.
Core Function of the role
- Work closely working with CEO and CIO on all business aspects
- Ensure smooth hedge fund operations, including but not limited to preparing FRR, budgeting reports, full set of financial statement, fund audits, trade processing, AML/KYC check, subscription/redemption request, compliance reports, etc.
- Review, streamline and improve the current operation process
- Be the key reporting line for Finance & operation, IT and HR functions - setting up targets, procedures, maintaining the operations and being the one of the decision makers
- Act as the RO for compliance matters.
- Work closely with auditors, banks, lawyers, PBs and other service providers
Key elements to be successful
- Relevant working experience in prestigious financial institutions
- Excellent knowledge about asset management operation process
- Senior management experience
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin