About the company:
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 10+ million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Singapore with a 3000+ strong team. For more information, please visit www.crypto.com. About the role:
We are looking for a C++ Developer to join our trading team. You will be working on developing our trading system for Flow and OTC trading business. You will also work side by side with traders to enhance current trading algorithms and support day-to-day trading and operation business. Responsibilities
- Continuously improve the design and performance of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order, and risk management system.
- Implement trading strategies, including quoting, hedging, order execution, etc.
- Work closely with traders and other teams to automate trading/reconcile/analytics workflow
- Provide day-to-day technical support for trading system
- C++ programming with 2+ years of server-side system development.
- Thorough understanding of C++ memory model, concurrency, and best practices.
- Experience in automated trading system development is a plus
- Candidate without financial background is also welcome to apply Must have skills:
1) 2+ years of working experience with C++
2) experience with Linux system programming
Good to have:
1) Trading system experience in OMS, Algo execution system.
2) Experience with Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, Protobuffer
3) Basic python programming knowledge
4) Trading desk supporting experience
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Flat team. Work side by side with the co-founding team
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team