- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Call Monitoring Executive - Retail Banking
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please refer to detailed JD
We are currently looking for Call Monitoring Executive.
Call monitoring and call back for Wealth Management products transacted by sales staff are conducted by Call Monitoring Team within Business Process and Control Management which is an independent unit from sales teams to ensure quality control and compliance of transactions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform call monitoring and call back on investment and insurance transactions to ascertain client instructions are genuine; Sales transaction have been conducted in compliance with laid down processes.
- Timely report result and escalate for remediationby line manager of sales staff within the required timeline.
- Escalate complaints from clients during call back or observed during call monitoring to sales manager and/or complaint handling unit for required action.
- Follow up with relevant parties to ensure completion of remediation
- University degree in relevant banking related discipline.
- Solid frontline banking experience and knowledge.
- Experience in Process and Control management.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese. Ability to communicate well in Mandarin.
- Well conversant with Wealth Management products and sales processes.