Capital Markets Middle Office Analyst
- Attractive package
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 18 mars 19
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Support Fixed Income Credit/Rates trading desks across Asia covering products including but not limited to Interest Rates Swaps, Mortgage-Backed Securities, Futures, Cash Bonds, Credit Default Swaps and other OTC derivatives products
- Perform control functions such as daily trade monitoring, reconciliations across systems and failed trades management
- Maintain intra-day curves and pricing environments for interest rate derivatives, futures and treasury products
- Design and validate P&L and Risk attribution reports
- Daily P&L and risk reporting
- Position and P&L reconciliation, including break investigation and resolution
- Liaise with partners globally such as IT, COO, Market Risk, Ops Risk and Project Management on ad-hoc basis
- Participate in UAT and new products initiatives
- Take initiative to streamline and enhance daily processes
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Quantitative disciplines with minimum 5 years of relevant experiences, CFA/FRM an advantage (Less experienced candidates will be considered for a junior role)
- Relevant experience in Credit and/or Rates related products, Trade Support, Product Control, Market Risk, Valuation modelling, MarkitWire and Calypso is an advantage
- Strong knowledge with Macro and VBA
- Flexible working hours and able to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.