Capital market Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities
- Performing the due diligence on new Clients, requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification of received documentation.
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents.
- Produce competitor analysis in relation to both primary and secondary market activity.
- Assist seniors and sales to educate buy/sell side sales/ trading desks on ETF trading and provide insight on market color.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent discipline.
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
- Track record of managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Able to operate effectively with senior managers.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred