Change Manager / Senior Business Analyst
- HKD100000 - HKD116000 per annum + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Huxley APAC
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
I'm working with a client who are looking for experienced Change Manager/ Senior Business Analyst to focus on to delivering the global cancel/ amend programme across APAC.
As a change manager/ Senior Business Analyst, you will be working with a team of SME to MD level in terms of defining requirements management processes. Identifying areas of impact on the TOM and designs activities to mitigate impact, whilst supporting the change control process by assessing change impacts to project scope. You will manage any change implementation activities, and supporting any reengineering processes.
Who they are looking for:
- 10+ years of Banking & Finance Experience within IB
- Knowledge of IB Front Office structures and controls
- Candidate who has strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience on regulatory projects
- Previous policy implementation / control office experience
- Background in Change Control Process experience/ Change Implementation
- Experience with Target Operating Model
- Impact assessment experience
- Process reengineering
- Microsoft, PowerPoint, Word
- Excel, VBA is advantageous
Rewards and Benefits:
- Great opportunity to gain experience and exposure within Front Office, Control Office
- Competitive Salary Package
Should you find yourself interested and is keen to understand more, please send your most updated CV.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley is part of the larger SThree group
Award winner of International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016 and "Best Companies to Work For in Hong Kong" by Great Place to Work 2017