Change Operations Summer Internship Programme 2021 in Hong Kong
Purpose of your role
This role is responsible for supporting change management initiatives impacting GBS Operations and the APAC Business. Helping to build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders across GBS Operations and other stakeholders as required.
- Project Management Support
- Work with stakeholders to identify, analyse and document project requirements and structure work accordingly
- Work across asset class and functions / operational teams throughout the region to support the change management process
- Liaison with project managers and other departments across FIL to coordinate activities and resolve issues on cross divisional projects
- Provision of timely, clear and accurate reporting for key stakeholders and interested parties
- Engagement with business representatives and Technology on systems implementation initiatives to facilitate scoping, prioritisation, benefits identification and tracking, and business readiness
- Business Analysis skills
- Analysis and problem solving experience through proactive identification of issues
- Ability to develop successful working relationships in support of individual initiatives across Global Business Operations and the wider enterprise
- Work well in a team environment and show a positive attitude to learning and developing new skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English. Mandarin is also desirable
- Data science skills
- Technical expertise; competency with Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter through earlycareersatfidelity.com by Sunday, 14 February 2021. Within your cover letter, please state your reasons for applying to Fidelity International, our Change Operations Summer Internship Programme.
*Please note that we are unable to accept individual CVs sent via email, and all candidates interested in our summer internship have to apply online via our official application system.
If you have any questions, you can email us at