My client, one of the prestigeous local banks, is seeking for a versatile and seasoned professional to lead its bank-wide transformation/ re-engineering projects. 8-10 years' in-house and managerial experience is highly preferrable. Annualized salary up to HK$1mln.
- Lead process improvement, customer journey enhancement and transformation projects across the Bank
- Be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities, designing the changes, obtaining buy-in, formulating project plans and delivering improvement by applying process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and partners to communicate progress, deliver recommendations and facilitate decisions
- Develop framework, tools & metrics to drive changes and measure performance
- Lead the team to deliver the agreed objectives, enhance performance and motivation of team members through deploying process improvement methodologies, tracking and evaluation mechanism
- University graduate in Banking, Business Management, Total Quality Management, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 8-10 years' relevant banking experience, proven business transformation and process improvement experience is pre-requisite
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Lean Certification is an advantage
- Ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships and work effectively with partners including business, operations, technology and other key stakeholders
- Serve a strong change advocate for improvement
- Excellent communication, facilitation, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.